Apple, clove, and orange soy candle in a circular, glass jar sitting next to an apple and pine tree branches
Mulled Cider | Soy Candle | Essential Oil Candle | Fruity
AcaciaAccents

Mulled Cider | Soy Candle | Essential Oil Candle | Fruity

Regular price $16.00 $0.00
Tax included.

Cider is one to the best smells of fall. Our Mulled Cider natural soy candle will make you want to curl up beside a cozy fire and enjoy a warm cup of cider. It is made with a sweet and fragrant blend of apples, orange, cinnamon, clove, and ginger essential oils.

Top Notes (Strongest Scent): Apple
Middle Notes: Cinnamon & Clove
Base Notes: Orange & Ginger

BURNING TIMES
16oz candle (50-60 hours) - works well in most large rooms
12oz candle (40-50 hours) - perfect for any size room
8oz candle (30-40 hours) - good for small to medium sized rooms
4oz candle (10-15 hours) - great for small rooms

100% NATURAL SOY WAX
All of our candles are handmade with 100% natural soy wax. Not only is soy better for the environment but it also burns 50% longer than candles made with other waxes. Candles made with 100% soy wax also produce little to no black soot when burned.

80/20 FRAGRANCE BLEND
Our Seasons Collection is infused with our 80/20 fragrance blend. 80% of the fragrance load is certified essential oils. The other 20% of the fragrance load is an essential oil-based, phthalate-free fragrance. Not only is this unique fragrance blend much more natural but great for people who have sensitivities to strong fragrances.

100% COTTON WICKS
All of our candles use 100% cotton wicks.

BURNING INSTRUCTIONS:
Make sure to burn your candle for at least 2-3 hours on the first burn. Make sure that your wick is always trimmed to 1/4’’ before burning. To be additionally safe, when the wax level is from 1/4 to 1/2 from the bottom of container, you should discontinue use and avoid the possibility of the container cracking. Glass containers are particularly fragile and heat concentrated in one area could cause the glass to break.

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews Write a review

More from this collection