Autumn, Natural Soy Candle, Essential Oil Infused, Spice Scent, Signature Candle
Our Autumn candle will delight your senses with the fragrant aromas of fall. It was inspired by our love for leaves, spiced cider, and chilly mornings. This candle is make with a unique blend of cedarwood, clove, and lavender essential oils.
Top Notes: Lavender
Middle Notes: Clove
Base Notes: Cedarwood
16oz candle (50-60 hours) - works well in most large rooms
12oz candle (40-50 hours) - perfect for any size room
8oz candle (30-40 hours) - good for small to medium sized rooms
3.5oz candle (10-15 hours) - great for small rooms
All candles are handmade with 100% pure soy wax. Not only is soy better for the environment but it also burns 50% longer than candles made with other waxes. Because we don't use any additives to our candles, make sure that you keep your candle at room temperature. Depending on the temperature of your room, you may see some white crystals or "wet" spots on your candle. These do not affect the performance or the quality of your candle. However, they are a sign of a 100% soy candle.
Essential Oil Fragrances:
We take great care is making sure that all of our ingredients are made with highest quality and natural ingredients. Thus, all of our candles are infused with 80-100% pure certified essential oils. Even though we would love to use 100% essential oils in all our candles, research has shown that certain essential oils will have little to no fragrance throw if used by themselves in candles. Thus, some of our candles contain a small amount of a vegan, essential oil-based, phthalate-free fragrance to help improve the fragrance throw and balance the scent. (Disclaimer: Candles infused with primarily essential oil candles have lighter fragrance throw than candles with synthetic fragrance).
Make sure to burn your candle for at least 2-3 hours on the first burn. Make sure that your wick is always trimmed to 1/4’’ before burning. To be additionally safe, when the wax level is from 1/4 to 1/2 from the bottom of container, you should discontinue use and avoid the possibility of the container cracking. Glass containers are particularly fragile and heat concentrated in one area could cause the glass to break.